Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014

Tim Barry (Avail) mit Live-Album

Tim Barry, den meisten wohl noch von Avail bekannt, hat ein Live-Album angekündigt. Auf seiner Homepage schreibt er:
"I’m pleased to announce the release date of my first live recording. TIM BARRY “Raising Hell & Living Cheap, Live in Richmond” is due out on May 13, 2014 on Chunksaah Records.
My good friend and recording mentor Lance Koehler of Minimum Wage Studio in Richmond, Virginia did a four channel recording of a show I played at The Camel when I was nearing the end of a six month tour cycle last year. I was not aware the show was being recorded for an album making this a truly authentic release.
TIM BARRY “Raising Hell & Living Cheap, Live in Richmond” will be a digital/CD only release unless there is high demand for vinyl."