Dienstag, 18. November 2014

Dustin Kensrue (Thrice) im Studio

Neues von Dustin Kensrue - aktuell ist er im Studio, um den Nachfolger zu seinem Solo-Debüt 'Please Come Home' aufzunehmen. Erscheinen soll das Album im Frühling 2015 bei Vagrant. Kensrue dazu:
“Recording right now is for me the end of a long distilling process. I always have bits and pieces of songs that are bouncing around in my head. I usually record them and listen back later, and most of the time I can’t remember why I even bothered to record them in the first place. But then there are the tunes that stick – the ones I find running over and over through my head, demanding to be finished. Begging for a home. The most persistent of these tunes from the past 8 years are what I’m busy recording right now, and there’s nothing I’d rather be doing.”