Montag, 2. November 2015

Mean Jeans bei Fatwreck


Mean Jeans stehen ab sofort bei Fat Wreck unter Vertrag. Das neue Studioalbum soll 2016 erscheinen.  Drummer/vSänger Andrew (aka Jeans Wilder) kommentiert:


„The very first show I ever went to was in 96 in Vienna, Austria to see NOFX, Weezer, and Lagwagon. I remember purchasing a Lagwagon ringer tee and putting it on immediately, because wearing a shirt of the band you are seeing is the cool thing to do. Especially since I hadn’t even heard Lagwagon before. A year later I bumped into Chris Flippin outside of a show at that same venue and he brought me and my friends on the Lagwagon tour bus. We talked about how Blink-182 had dropped off the tour because they had to film the video for Dammit and about how the new album Double Plaidinum was somewhat of a departure from Hoss....


 Later that year I shit my pants* on the way home from a Good Riddance show. Many many years later I acquired Tré Cool’s cell phone number and tried to trade it to someone for Fat Mike’s cell phone number. I was denied. Needless to say, myself and the Mean Jeans are very excited to be joining the FAT family. It is 5:30am on our way to FEST so excuse the boring story, it’s the best we got at this time of day.“